Ad: netjeff recommends
app for Android, for your shopping list needs.
Top 20 Engineers' Terminologies
1. A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT APPROACHES ARE BEING TRIED --
We are still pissing in the wind.
2. EXTENSIVE REPORT IS BEING PREPARED ON A FRESH APPROACH TO THE PROBLEM --
We just hired three kids fresh out of college.
3. CLOSE PROJECT COORDINATION --
We know who to blame.
4. MAJOR TECHNOLOGICAL BREAKTHROUGH --
It works OK, but looks very hi-tech.
5. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS DELIVERED ASSURED --
We are so far behind schedule the customer is happy to get it
6. PRELIMINARY OPERATIONAL TESTS WERE INCONCLUSIVE --
The darn thing blew up when we threw the switch.
7. TEST RESULTS WERE EXTREMELY GRATIFYING --
We are so surprised that the stupid thing works.
8. THE ENTIRE CONCEPT WILL HAVE TO BE ABANDONED --
The only person who understood the thing quit.
9. IT IS IN THE PROCESS --
It is so wrapped up in red tape that the situation is about
10. WE WILL LOOK INTO IT --
Forget it! We have enough problems for now.
11. PLEASE NOTE AND INITIAL --
Let's spread the responsibility for the screw up.
12. GIVE US THE BENEFIT OF YOUR THINKING --
We'll listen to what you have to say as long as it doesn't
interfere with what we've already done.
13. GIVE US YOUR INTERPRETATION --
I can't wait to hear this bullshit!
14. SEE ME or LET'S DISCUSS --
Come into my office, I'm lonely.
15. ALL NEW --
Parts not interchangeable with the previous design.
16. RUGGED --
Too damn heavy to lift!
17. LIGHTWEIGHT --
Lighter than RUGGED.
18. YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT --
One finally worked.
19. ENERGY SAVING --
Achieved when the power switch is off.
20. LOW MAINTENANCE --
Impossible to fix if broken.
End of Message