Last week I converted our Weber Q1200 gas grill to use both the low pressure connector on our RV, and standard (high pressure) 1, 5, 10, & 20 lb tanks.
I followed the instructions in this YouTube.com video. Here are the exact parts I bought on Amazon for the conversion, and hoses to connect to RV and standard tanks.
- Propane Quick Connect Kit – Valve & Full Flow Plug, by Camco (item # 59853)
- Brass Pipe Fitting, 1/4" male to 1/8" male, by Anderson Metals (item # 706123-0402)
- Brass Pipe Fitting, 1/4" female to 1/8" female, by FasParts (part # FP119-BA)
- Pipe Joint Compound with PTFE, with brush, 4 ounces, by Oatey (item #31230)
- Low pressure quick-connect propane hose, 12 feet, by DozyAnt
- 1 lb to 20 lb propane adapter hose ( 1"-20 female to QCC1 female), 4 feet